Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Wording Of Lohri Invitation Card

We Need A Little Christmas.

now for those who did subscribe to this blog, it is easy to realize that we I write only when they are not in school or when there are bank holidays. Christmas is both, right?
Finally school is over, and with it the theater (which, admittedly, a bit 'I will miss, but for now I'm enjoying the newfound freedom). I had just enough time to realize that 130 days have passed, and that nearly half of this experience. Wow. And it seems like yesterday that I malsangue to let everything in suitcases!
Anyway, time flies, grow hair, nails break, and Frank finds himself living Christmas in a foreign land where the holiday ends on Jan. 2 instead of 6. And now, nothing here Befana. In short, they would have had to invent a party in my honor since I arrived, but still nothing. Oh well.
The rest is more or less the same: we have a huge decorated tree earlier this month, and Melissa (my mom) has been dedicated all'addobbamento of the house that now seems to be that of Santa Claus.
The only thing missing? Yes, the crib. Then yesterday we received a parcel from Italy gigantenormissimo with a lot of statues and interrelated. Needless to say that yesterday afternoon I was immediately given to the preparation of what to do in 17 years I saw my father and who was now my turn to do. The result is that there is no great fountain of water and missing our black wolf that usually drowns in the lake, but it is a good start to feel at home.
And yeah, the pack was also gigantenormissimo
Lorenzo, my beloved greek vocabulary, which has finally returned from Italy and is safe in miemani. Thanks Santa! I would say that as a first gift of Christmas can be quite satisfied, indeed, I can live only for him!
And while the Christmas Carols rang out in the house taken from Glee (or strange songs with Italian-American guys who try to wish a Merry Christmas in a strange Italian pronunciation), we cook tons of biscuits (which are almost completely gone in one week ) and organize parties. Last Sunday there was the great festival of the Muldoons, which, however, participated adults only and some friends who had invited us kids.
There were 60 such people, of whom 61 claimed to know and of which not even remember half the names. But, since I am a great actress, I pretended to be well aware of their existence and I are making available more embarrassing questions like, "But you Christmas?" Or "But you're sure to be Italian and not American? ", or the usual care by questioning old questions like what part of Italy come from or exactly what year or what discuola often want to do after this year. What then, I agree with the last two questions, but when someone asks me which way to Italy I'm from, I presume that a little 'a bit' the
know Italy. But in the end I find myself naming places that people never heard of smiling and pretending to know before moving to the fateful question, "But you drive on the right?" Fortunately
later arrived Emily and Sarah, who saved me from further moments of bewilderment. We girls have a sleepover and obviously required, with the excuse of having to watch White Christmas, we spent all night talking. But the titles of the movie are really interesting, just Saying '.
Oh, I almost forgot. Grampa Jack, the father diPat, he returned to Chicago for Christmas and Sunday morning brought me to Mass with him, which was quite strange because it is completely English (duh!), but totally the same as Italian. Even the words were an exact translation of the Italian ones, which allowed me to whisper in my language instead of English.
Meanwhile, I wish a good birthday in the past:
- my cousin, Floriana that the 12 / 8 has taken 12 years and that now has grown more than me.
- Ornella, the 12/16 has over 18 years. To you, "Omi," you're a wonderful person and you taught me that behind every dark day I find a smile and that only by engaging you get what you want.
- 12/21 Vitalba that has taken 17 years and is the most honest and wonderful person that exists and that I have always endured, even in my many moments of madness and acidity.
Unfortunately my skills are slowly fading Italian writer, and already I do not know what to update you.
I leave the links of the blogs of my American mother, who is a hundred times better than me in these things.
This is his blog Italian: http://melissamuldoon.wordpress.com/. And if you're feeling particularly brave, this is his blog in English: http://growingfamilymuldoon.wordpress.com/.

0 comments:

Post a Comment