Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Rockman Exe Stream Subbed Streaming

Return

I would like to return the solidarity between people
I would like to return the contact with nature, with the land
I would like to return the wisdom of the elders
I would return the young people involved in the conquest of social equalities
Wish return the interest in art
I would return the patrons interested in supporting artists
I would like to return the opportunity to meet in the streets, to confront, to grow
I would like to return to the simplicity with which he lived the life I want to return
the possibility of doing things for passion and not compulsion
I would like to return the ability to rise to the dignity of man when
I would like to return to the primordial purity of this planet
I would like to return freedom if it ever existed

Licenza Creative Commons
The return by Luigi Fiore is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - No Commercial - No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License .

0 comments:

Post a Comment