Sunday, October 31, 2010

Cataract Surgerychennai

In the heart of the earth

Sobbing this journey takes me until the evening,
like a sun in the sky intermittently attacked by cement
words become noise and confusion in the mind becomes silent
and so the thoughts do not find a berth and dreams trickle down sheer
my picture they divest of any emotion
for a mixture of modesty and discretion
but as soon as I find occasion to concede space
but this is what life stretches more I
offers less are people who are afraid to open up to explore
remains locked in its own garden and to extend it
has not the slightest intention to invade it if it feels suffocated
then why has no way to be able accommodate
with the bare feet I set in the heart of the earth
with old friends at my side and that there seem to ever
know that soon I'll give myself what I need
life is no longer what it was before, the His perception is now clear and serene

Licenza Creative Commons
In the heart of the earth by Luigi Fiore is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution - Noncommercial - No Derivative Works 3.0 Unported License .

0 comments:

Post a Comment